Olde Havana Punch Yellow Gold Cufflinks. This design is hand produced utilizing the Basse Taille Method which translated from French means, "Low Cut' An ancient technique in which the pattern is created in the metal backing before the enameling is applied.
- Original designs from cigar bands from the 1920's & 30's
- 14Kt White Gold Plated finish
- Hand-made in 0.925 recycled sterling silver
- Measures approximately 0.75" high X 0.63" wide X 0.75" deep
- Weight approximately = 17.0 grams
- Provided with suede embossed presentation box & pouch
Celebrating 25 Years
Since 1995 we have provided Eco-Friendly & Socially Responsible Fabulous Jewelry
Risk Free Shopping
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase!
Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good!
JewelNet actively donates to and supports charities & non-profits